Friday, January 2, 2009

My Car Export Manual finally DONE!

So i am happy to report that my eBook on how to export cars out of the USA is finally done and edited! After a long struggle and debate, mainly by me, whether or not to publish it i am putting it out on the market. I am currently in the process of creating my sales page and you can check out what i have so far HERE. Feel free to check it out and give me some suggestions before i put it up for sale. I am 100% confidant that this ebook will actually do what it says that i am willing to offer my personal guarantee.
What does that mean for you? Well, if you cant export a vehicle by reading this manual i will personally help you do it and guide you to get it done!

I am debating on putting it up on clickbank but i really don't want to cheapen my product. Even thought clickbank does carry few legit items that are worth some money.

i guess i will see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment